Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daffy Duck goes into a chemists and ask for a tube of cherry red lipstick.?

The assistant says it will cost 拢2.23p. Daffy says put it on my bill pleasel.Daffy Duck goes into a chemists and ask for a tube of cherry red lipstick.?
he also buys a condom, chemist asks if he wants that on his bill too and Daffy replies '; what do you think I am? A pervert? ? ? ';Daffy Duck goes into a chemists and ask for a tube of cherry red lipstick.?
%26gt;:(
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOOOOO i love it that was a good one xxxxxxxx
hehehehehe funny
Honestly, that was not funny, dude...........sorry.
He stole ';Bugs Bunny';'s idea!
hehe! I'm not laughing coz its funny I'm laughing coz you must have a great sense of humour and i reckon that you could tell silly jokes and make them funny, in person! you crack me up!! bless!
Aaaaah... ridiculous... I LOVE IT!!!
:(
LOL.





Have a great evening!
LMAO Great Joke
LOL!
good 1.
rofl
That's cutie pie.
Wow! That was one GAY joke!








tartweeble... now THAT was a funny joke.
Hee Hee...yep, brought a smile to my lips.





8 / 10.
thats as old as the hills!!!!!!!!
good one lol
I agree with the person who said that was a gay joke. Like I haven't heard that 10 times.
god thats poor


im gona tell everyone lol
Wasn't that Daisy Duck, or does Daffy dress up for the night,





whooooooo hooooooo !
oh. that could have been funnier, i think it was just worded wierdly.
how do ya turn a duck into a soul singer....put it inthe microwave until its Bill Withers.....
well it made me smile
Hehehe.... that`s a good one!
ha ha
';Love it ...Just Love it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware