Thursday, June 24, 2010

My lipstick very rarely stays on, regardless of brand. Any suggestions ladies?

Are you using a long wearing lipstick? If so, you may not be waiting for it to dry completely(long wearing wand type)or applying too thick a coat before you put on the gloss. You can tell if by checking the gloss wand. If the gloss wand has any color on it, you aren't waiting for it to dry completely or the coat is too thick. If you are using a long wearing lipstick type without a gloss stick and just using any lip gloss that is not geared for the long wearing lipsticks, it will wear off. The lip gloss has oils in it, which will make a long wearing rub off. If you are just using a regular lipstick that is not long wearing, use a concealer like Colorstay by Revlon. This concealer is geared to wear longer than the average concealer. Apply a little to clean, dry lips and then apply your lipcolor(lipliner also if you use it) then take a single ply of tissue and place it over your lips. Get a makeup brush and dip it into your loose powder and then you brush it onto the tissue. This powder will set a non long wearing lipstick for a bit longer.My lipstick very rarely stays on, regardless of brand. Any suggestions ladies?
You've tried lipfinity? That lasts the longest for me.My lipstick very rarely stays on, regardless of brand. Any suggestions ladies?
wearing lip liner. that always seems to outlast the lipstick by a mile. put a decent amount on the outline and maybe fill in your lips a little with it before putting on lipstick.
try a little bit of face powder just a little then rub your lips together
Use a little eyeshadow on your lips. What ever color matches yor lipstick.
I use a lip primer to keep it lasting longer... I currently use Mary Kay and not only does it make it last longer it moisturizes my lips underneath that lipstick.
Put lip liner over your lips, then powder, then your lipstick.
Oh, hon, try Cover Girl lip paint (I think that is what it is called) It really stays on. The best I have found :)
Rub a little bit of foundation or conceler over your lips, then apply your lipstick! It does the trick for me every time! I hope this helps you!
I think you should like put lip gloss over it so it wont rub off!
You have to put it on more often its what I do the long lasting drys my lips
Buy from a good department store. I use Clinique and it stays.
Stop kissing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware