Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I make my lipstick/gloss stay on longer?

Nars is my favorite lipstick and Chanel is my very favorite lip gloss. Problem is they don't last long.How can I make my lipstick/gloss stay on longer?
Apply face powder or body powder on your lips,this will surely do the trick. You can also try this apply the 1st layer of your gloss or lipstick and apply the powder on top of the gloss or lipstick then apply the 2nd layer, this will surely make ur gloss or lipstick last longer. This trick will also help your lips look fuller.


Best of LuckHow can I make my lipstick/gloss stay on longer?
Beauty and Makeup Tips





http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/makeup/m鈥?/a>


http://www.beauty-basics.net/makeup/make鈥?/a>


http://www.woman-beauty-tips.com/
A lot of lipstick companies have long lasting lipstick colors. Just try those.
Before applying lipstick/lip gloss apply foundation to your lips. If you're wearing lipstick don't forget to line your lips with lip liner so the color won't fade and/or smudge.
there's a product called Lipcote that comes in a little bottle with a brush (it looks like nail varnish).


you put in on over lipstick and it seals it. you can eat/drink/anything else you might want to do and it doesn't come off.


its about 拢5 and you can buy it in most places like Boots and Superdrug. the website is www.lipcote.com


i don't think it works over gloss so well, but maxfactor lipfinity is amazing at staying on by itself, so you could try that :)
I heard that if you ';exfoliate'; ur lips by rubbing ur toothbrush over them it will stay longer. I always 4get 2 do it, but usually if you put a clear gloss over it they stay for longer.
Try and put some foundation over ur lips before applyin the lipstick and then put some vaseline over the top. hope this works for u
use lipbrush to apply your lipstick. It will make your lipstick stay longer! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware