Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help which is the best lipstick to stay on all day?

There isn't any that will stay on all day long. You may have to


reapply once or twice that's all. BUT, there is a certain kind I do


use, it's that ';mood color lipstick';, that stuff stays on just about


all day. I get mine at ';Sally's Beauty Supply'; it's called'; Mood Lips';. I really love this stuff, there are different colors too. I have


been asked what kind of lipstick I use, and where to get it ?!!Help which is the best lipstick to stay on all day?
Lancome's Juicy Wear duoHelp which is the best lipstick to stay on all day?
My mum uses Covergirl.. the Longlasting ones.. its a liquid lipstick and u haf to put the gloss coating on top. It really does stay in ur lips even after eating. However.. u got to keep putting the gloss coating to keep the lips moisture..
Covergirl longlasting or something its called. It is supposed to stay on all day.
i find they all stay on longer and better if you put some powder foundation on your lips before applying lipstick
yes for maybeline
Actually, the Love My Lips brand lipstick stays on longer than most expensive lipsticks. I didn't believe it either when I first heard about it until i actually tried it. Its really cheap, about 1buck a tube, and they have many great colors.
i really luv cover girl. it really stays on longer. if ya put a little powder on your lips first, it helps alot.
color stay by maybelline it rly works!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware