Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I like to wear light pink lipgloss, but I'm looking for something that will stay on longer, like lipstick?

But I'm open to other products. I hate lipstick cause I have to buy it to try it and always wind up w/ a bunch I don't like.





I still like light pink (or similar), but I like lighter not darker.





Budget is not really an issue... I'm white, w/ brown hair and blue/green eyes.





What is your favorite and why? What are some good things about it, what are the negative things about it?





Please tell, brand, type of product and shade!





TY!I like to wear light pink lipgloss, but I'm looking for something that will stay on longer, like lipstick?
I buy most products at Sephora, because they always are very helpful about things. But as to products themselves, I think lip tints are nice because they are so multi-purpose and not hard to apply at all- you can even put lip gloss on top if you want to! I especially love MAC lipsticks- sometimes, good quality is worth it!I like to wear light pink lipgloss, but I'm looking for something that will stay on longer, like lipstick?
Any of the Estee Lauder glosses are great, they have actual color, not just the clear gloss and they really last!
burts bees lip shimmer


it has really nice colors
Mac LipGlass are excellent glosses - they have a number of light pink colors I'll bet you'd like. I actually use a light lipstick (the Loreal stay on lipglosses), and then I put on a Mac Lipglass over it and it stays put most of the day! Perfect combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware