Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Long Will Lipstick Stay On A Pig?

............and how do you know?How Long Will Lipstick Stay On A Pig?
what the crap would you need, to know that for?! lol well thats your game not mine! lolHow Long Will Lipstick Stay On A Pig?
hopefully not at all
thats so cruel
thast such a random question. I guess it would stay on as long as the pig decides, i cannot say.. but who would put lipstick on a pig anyway? thats mean!
That is a really weird question! And I could not tell you because I have never put lipstick on a pig!
That is sooooooooooo mean.
hope that u r just wondering....
Wouldn't the pig have to have lips to put the lipstick on?
It stays on your mom until she eats it off..I saw her do it at my house last night
that's cruel. and horrific.
Well, I would have to say about 6 years. I am basing my answer on the Bush administration and its horrendous foriegn policy fiascos. They kept applying fresh lipstick, but finally, even fresh coats only seem to appease about 28% of Americans.
As far as it stayes on you
lipstick should NOT be on a pig that's horrid and inhumane
umm...i hope that was a random question and that's pretty mean because the chemicals in lipstick when digested into the pig can cause severe organ failure...so I wouldn't do it...but if you truley want to know i would say that the lipstick would stay on the pig until he decided to take it off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware