Thursday, June 24, 2010

My lipstick always comes off mins on putting it on..is there some kind of ';sealer'; I can apply to make it stay?

long wear lipstick and








Put some concealer on your lips before you put on your lipstick ..give it somting to grab on to


My lipstick always comes off mins on putting it on..is there some kind of ';sealer'; I can apply to make it stay?
I don't know of a lipstick sealer, except for the kind that is sold along with long-wearing lipsticks. I don't like those lipstick/sealer combinations because the lipstick is uncomfortable and the sealer feels greasy to me. I love Revlon ColorStay and Avon Perfect Color lipsticks. Both last all day without having to use a sealer or a primer, and they aren't expensive. My lipstick always comes off mins on putting it on..is there some kind of ';sealer'; I can apply to make it stay?
I used covergirl outlast all day lip color and i does not come off! There is a color coat and a clear coat. Also I have heard of this great product called model in a bottle. (http://www.modelinabottle.com/) I don't know if it works on lipstick or not but I'd love to try it myself.
After applying your lipstick, try and put a coating of clear lipgloss over the surface.
Try Revlon or Loreal lipsticks.
long wear lipstick is the one you need
humm you could use some lip liner which is not liquid based.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware