Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I get lipstick to stay on?

Glue.How can I get lipstick to stay on?
if its not a long lasting try applying the lipstick then rub an ice cube over you lips a couple of times.How can I get lipstick to stay on?
buy covergirl outlast
I can remember some girls from my HS putting blemish concealer on first, then putting the lipstick on. IT worked for them. But why would you want to wear lipstick? There are too many harsh chemicals in there that will leech the color from your lips and then in a few years, you;ll possibly have bland lips that look washed out. I have seen many young women like that.
don't buy lipsticks, buy stains. A stain will last way longer than any lipstick I've ever used.
stop kissing all the guys, buy some good stuff, or put a thin layer of varnish over it. nail polish is a good substitute, and wood stain would give your lips a great color for months, or superglue before applying the lip stick
Line your lips first with a neutral color lip liner, and fill in the entire lip area with the lip liner. Then apply lipstick. Then add a touch of facial powder.
buy colorstay from loreal its one that is not too expensive and stays on for a while. After you apply it put on a thin coat of facial powder. Not sure why that helps but I do it from what my grandma taught me
This is a tip from makeup stylists, apply pressed powder onto lips followed by lipstick *not straight from the tube* rather applied with a lip brush %26amp; %26lt;VOILA%26gt; you're good to go^_^
some people just reapply it! Ha Ha! Thats how you do it. Or maybe you might want to buy that lipstick that lasts for like 16 hours, it won't never come off!
its not how to get it to stay, its what brand you buy. HARD CANDY offers the best cosmetics and i use them everyday, and my lips always sparkle and shine with a soft peach color! it stays for hours and smells and tastes great!
Revlon Colorstay is great, it is the lipstick in one end and the gloss that goes over the lipstick on the other end. If you put it on and don't eat or drink anuthing for about 15 minutes until it sets it can stay on till the next day sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware