Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I get my lipstick to stay on for more than 30 minutes?

try applying foundation to lips before putting on lipstick. this will make it last longer.How can I get my lipstick to stay on for more than 30 minutes?
try covergirl longwear colorHow can I get my lipstick to stay on for more than 30 minutes?
Chapstick, Foundation, more chapstick, lipstick, more chapstick, lipgloss
Use a good quality lipstick and a lip primer. I prefer Mary Kay for both.
This is an old one. Put on your lipstick, take a kleenex, put it to your mouth, open and close { lip print ] apply lipstick again. I remember my mother and Grandmother doing that in the old days before they went out. Their lipstick stayed on for ages with an occasional touch up here and there.
ok now first get a nice lip balm and lip gloss first apply lip gloss and then lip balm then add lipstick and after lipstick u get lip gloss put it on top of lips stick and then put lip balm on top of the lip gloss that is on the lipstick!!


i hope this helped bye!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware