Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I found some lipstick that I really like and I bought 3 tubes, have you ever heard of putting it in the fridge

to keep it fresh? I'm always getting attached to a certain lipstick and then the discontinue it!!!I found some lipstick that I really like and I bought 3 tubes, have you ever heard of putting it in the fridge
Keeping lipstick in the fridge is a good idea. Use PLASTIC WRAP on each lipstick, then put in a zip lock bag.I found some lipstick that I really like and I bought 3 tubes, have you ever heard of putting it in the fridge
Recent studies have found that some brands of lipstick contain lead. you should check the reports before you purchase them. I think lipstick lasts for a very long time just kept in a drawer. It's not like food, it won't spoil.
yes, it works well. you might want to seal it in aluminum foil to make sure moisture doesn't get in or out.
lol you can try that...i bet it would probally work
I've heard that refrigerating it will make it go on smoother, but I don't know if it keeps it fresh. Can't hurt though.
Yes, the fridge is a good place to keep some of your make-up, eye pencils are another item that you can keep in the fridge alongside your lipsticks and moisturising cream.
No but I put lots of other things in the fridge like sugar, cereal , coffee, etc and I'm sure it won't hurt to put lipstick in there.
I put mine in the freezer. It works better than the refrigerator.
I've never heard of that but maybe you should try it.
just don't store it somewhere hot. I've never heard of putting it in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware