Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a lipstick that will stay on the whole day..?

I need a lipstick that will stay on for atleast 4 hours or more, and that looks nice?? Any Suggestion??I need a lipstick that will stay on the whole day..?
Covergirl Outlast and Revlon Colorstay. Maybelline also has one (Maybelline Superstay?) and they make a remover to take it off. All have a good selection of colors.I need a lipstick that will stay on the whole day..?
There is a lipstick that wull stay for the whole day it will ware of when you eat or drink. You could get it done for permanent. Only do it if you were the same color all the time and think twice
Maybelline has a super wonderful lipstick that lasts more than 8 hours and really works. Maybelline long lasting comes in all sorts of tones. Will not smudge or anything. Thats the one I trust. I hope this helps!!
OUTLAST DOUBLE LIP SHINE by cover girl. it stays on for at least 8 hours, even if you eat, drink, kiss, etc. it comes in soo many different colors, my favorite is rose quartz. I kow its a lip gloss but trust me it works like magic!
YES!! That is the only kind of lipstick that I use and it is awesome to put in on in the morning and not have to reapply after eating or drinking or even kissing! Your lips may get a little dry, so you may want to carry the lip gloss that comes with it along all day and touch up if your lips tend to dry out or you want to add some shine! I use OUTLAST by CoverGirl, or MaxFactor makes a longwear also!! Try them they are great! They are a little more expensive than regular lipsticks (about $7-$9) but worth it!
Avon Glazewear - 20 colors to choose from. Go to http://www.youravon.com/lindseyellis
Revlon ColorStay is my favorite (the 16-hour one). It doesn't flake off like the other long-lasting lip colors I've tried.
Try Max Factor Lipfinity lipstick. You paint or apply it like lipgloss and it keep your lips moist and shiny with moisturizing topcoat that comes with it.
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware