Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I make my lipstick and my lip gloss stay on longer?

believe it or not, you should dust some matte foundation onto your lips before applying makeup or lipgloss.





i hardly ever wear anything on my lips


but for weddings and quinceaneras, i dust some foundation on there %26amp; it stays on all night (:How can I make my lipstick and my lip gloss stay on longer?
Okay, well, When you're putting on your lipstick use your index finger to apply it. This way you use less and the lipstick stays on longer because it can absorb. this does make it more of a lip stain but it works well. About the lip gloss, i am not sure what to tell you. they are products that you can apply for longer lasting make-up buut i can recall where to find them How can I make my lipstick and my lip gloss stay on longer?
Beauty Control (a makeup band name) has out a cream that you lightly put on you lips and wait a few minutes then apply you lipstick like you usually do. My mom uses it and say it even lasts through eating dinner. I use Merle Norman and their lipstick last longer than any other band that I have tried. Hope this helps :)
Don't buy any and I am not saying that to give you a stupid answer. I do not like lipstick on women unless you are going out to a fancy dinner. It has a funny taste so when you get kissed, the guy is going yuck and you are enjoying it. Why would you want lipstick to stay longer unless you want no one kissing you?
try a top coat of sephora's new Lip Last, it is a clear product used to make ANY lip gloss or lipstick long-wear. Ive heard it works really well- it can be purchased at sephora or at sephora.com and it runs about $14.





If your looking for a product you may want to try MAC's pro long wear which is $20, or cover girl outlast double lipshine which is around $10.





glad to help :]
What you can do is but chapstick on first, then put on a light lipstick and top it off with a little lip gloss. That way if the lipgloss starts to come off you still get that other coat of lipstick, but dont put on too much or it will be super glossy
i have the victoria's secret lip balm and it stays on all day. i love it and it makes my lips look fuller and my lips shine from all the gloss





hope i helped(:
I use Revlon ColorStay clear lipliner. Just line your lips and then fill them in before you apply your lipstick. It even comes with its own sharpener built right in. It also prevents the color from bleeding.
you have to get a good quality lipgloss, for lipstick you can use a lipstick sealer, but those burn your lips for a few mins
Start off with putting on some chapstick which will moisturize your lips. Then, take some face powder and dab it on your lips. Last, put on your lipstick or gloss. Works for me!
1st put on chapstick


then lipgloss


then on top put on some more chapstick


kinda loike a top coat


but mostlikely u should just put on more lipgloss


maybe u dont put on enuff 2 begin w.
dab on some loose powder or concealer stick onto your lips before applying the lipstick.
I always use a light lip liner.....then put on the gloss first then your lipstick....then add a little more glass. it always works for me :)





Hope that helps!





GOD BLESS
try a lip stain--it's like lip gloss, but w/the color of lipstick and stays on 4evs! the ones at victoria's secret rock!
regular lipstick will not stay on long you need to get the ones that say hours of wear revlon has some
HMM WELL cover girl has a new kind of lipstick that stays onlonger maybe u should try that??



Don't kiss anyone or eat/drink/smoke anything while wearing it.
Get the kind that lasts longer by covergirl
apply a neutral tone of lipliner over all of your lips then apply those things.
Stop licking and eating it.
buy lipstick by


MAC





theyre the best
I think you may use maybeline glam shine;)
buy the stuff they say wont wear off
coat it with some ***
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware