Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best stay on lipstick at reasonable price on market you have tried n tested yourself?

Covergirl...





I dont wear lipstick because I'm more of a mellow a tiny bit of eyeliner-no mascara kind of girl but..





I used to be in a lot of plays when I was younger and my drama teacher put it on us for the big performances. It lasted a good 8 hours, and didn't rub off. The best was that you got no marks anywhere from drinking water or eating something, or kissing someone on the cheek.Whats the best stay on lipstick at reasonable price on market you have tried n tested yourself?
Hi there Patsy, I have tried quite a few stay on lipsticks, and the best has got to be Lipfinity. It stays on when I eat and drink, kiss; and is still there at the end of the day when I finish work. It can be quite difficult to remove as well.Whats the best stay on lipstick at reasonable price on market you have tried n tested yourself?
Lipfinity by Maxfactor has been the absolute best for me. I am a sucker for red lipstick, and I have always hated wearing it bc if you sweat, it runs, if you smoke, it fades, etc. Lipfinity has always stayed on, for hours, and does none of these things. You just have to add the gloss and it is beautiful!


Casey
Bourjois Doctor Glamour Lipstick 拢7.50
Covergirl ! Its a reasonable price and it stays on till the next day almost and its safe (some are not)
welll im not sure dotn really wear lipstick


however i do know that you can choose whichever one youre wanting and buy licote which keeeps it in place


its evry good!


x
Boots either no 7 or no 17 (the cheaper one). I have tried all of the 12 hour ones but i always go back to Boots, they cost about 拢4 and i put it on maybe 2 x a day. Some of the others Maybelline etc leave your lips bone dry but not this one. It is in a green tube.
mary kay is the best
CoverGirl is the most amazing thing on the market. It stays on the entire day, it has the most awesome colors, and it drys really fast with no sticky feeling! It's really cheap and you can buy it at your local Walmart. I actually wore it to my friend's Sweet Sixteen and I got tons of compliments. I think you should really try it. It sticks to you without sticking to you. Hope I helped!
Maybeline Superstay lipcolor. Really works! Doesn't dry out or irritate your lips.





Tante T, think this is the one you're talking about :-)
Rimmel





Its great %26amp; long lasting - does what it says on the adverts - for once!








Good luck!!
Maybelline SuperStay. It comes in a twin pack with the lipstick and topcoat in separate tubes. The lipstick is really a liquid with a sponge applicator which goes on well and dries really quickly. The other tube is like a clear lip balm which gives the lipstick a shine and can be reapplied throughout the day.





It really does stay on - I put some on this morning for work and it was still on when I got home having got me through lunch and numerous cups of coffee.
I've been using Cover Girl Continues Lip Color for years! Only about 4-5 dollars in loads of colors!





http://covergirl.com/products/product.js鈥?/a>





I usually dab on a TOUCH of Classic Red, blot, then Bronzed peach on top of it, blotted, and layered with Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm. It gives my face just a touch of color where I need it and shine, but with little cost, and it lasts all day!





Try them, and good luck!
I am seriously impressed with Maybelline (not sure exactly what it is called). It is not a lipstick but a liquidy substance that dries on your lips. Once dried, you put a clear, moisturising lip balm on. All I carry in my handbag is this clear lip balm to keep my lips moisturised throughout the day. By late afternoon, my lipstick is still on and best of all, I can drink liquids without leaving lipstick marks on my cup.
i like the one from Avon reasonable price usually in an offer that means u usually get sum thing free of u get it half price it comes in two parts one part is the colour and the other part is the stuff that seals the colour stays fast and loads of different colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware